We are taking robust measures to ensure that the wellbeing of our guests and employees is of paramount importance during the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
We are closely monitoring the official advice given by both the World Health Organisation and the guidelines from Public Health England on the steps we are undertaking. We are vigilant in ensuring all of our staff have been fully briefed and are constantly updated on the ongoing situation.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the hotels at all times and in response to the Coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and Public Health England) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our public areas and guest rooms are meticulously cleaned using the strongest cleaning and high-grade disinfectant products proven to be effective against Coronavirus
- All of our high volume guest touch point areas including door handles, handrails, tables and reception desks are sanitised hourly
- All menus and credit card machines are sanitised after each use
- Tables are sanitised after each guest visit
- All public areas are deep cleaned nightly as well as a weekly sterilisation of public spaces
- We have increased the numbers of antibacterial hand sanitisers available in all areas of the hotel