Hélène Darroze at The Connaught - Online Reservations Policy
- We will reconfirm your reservation by text message 72 hours prior to arrival. You will have the option to either reply to confirm or call to cancel. If you have not confirmed your reservation 24 hours before booking, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and resell your table.
- A charge will only be incurred if you fail to arrive for your reservation without notice, or cancel your booking within 24 hours of your reservation.
- The amount that you will be charged is £55pp for lunch or £92pp for dinner. Adjustments to booking numbers can be made at any time at no extra charge, subject to availabilty.
- We resectfully ask for guests to be ready to sit at the table at the indicated booking time.
- We would ask you to kindly notify the restaurant if you are delayed as we may release the table after 15 minutes of the reservation time.
- Dress is smart and a jacket is preferred. No trainers or sportswear please.
- Parties of 7 or more guests will be required to make the same product selection.
- Dietary requirements will be happily accommodated if advised in advance.