Hélène Darroze at The Connaught - Online Reservations Policy
- If you have not confirmed your reservation 24 hours before booking, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and reallocate your table.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours ahead of your reservation time. A charge will only be incurred if you fail to arrive for your reservation without notice, or cancel your booking within 24 hours of your reservation. The amount you will be charged is £65 per person for weekday lunch reservations, £120 per person for all weekend and dinner reservations. Please note that our cancellation policy is different for private dining, seasonal days, festive days, and special requests as it will be as per a contract or an agreement.
- Adjustments to booking numbers can be made at no extra charge, subject to availability.
- We respectfully ask for guests to respect our grace period of 15 minutes.
- The average seating time is 2 hours and a half for your restaurant reservation. Please be advised that we may ask you to return the table at the indicated time.
- For a reservation of 7 or more, we require a pre-selected set menu for all guests which will be created by our chef in advance. For a weekday lunch booking, we also offer a Weekday Lunch Formula.
- Menus are highly seasonal and therefore subject to change due to ingredients supply.
- Please notify us in advance of your specific dietary requirements to ensure we are able to provide accurate information and advice on the ingredients and allergens in our dishes.
- In the interest of all our customers, we welcome guests aged 7 and above.