Christmas at The Connaught
Beautifully refined and utterly joyful.
This year, celebrate Christmas in the most perfect way imaginable with a two-night stay at The Connaught. Father Christmas himself will write before you arrive, letting your little ones know he’ll set his sleigh down on The Connaught rooftops. On Christmas Eve, the excitement builds, with carol singing, hand-picked treats – and carrots, milk and cookies for your children to leave out for Father Christmas at bedtime.
The next morning, awake to stockings for everyone and horse-drawn carriages to take you on a marvellous journey around Mayfair, complete with snug blankets and hot chocolate. At lunch, choose between Jean-Georges at The Connaught for an inventive take on Christmas lunch or enjoy the Michelin-starred menus of Hélène Darroze.
We take care of every festive detail, so you can completely relax and enjoy this magical time with your loved ones.
Offer is valid for a two night stay arriving on 24 December only.
- Two nights stay in one of our breathtaking rooms or suites
- Welcome bottle of champagne and festive treats in the room
- Christmas trees in all one-bedroom and signature suites
- Children receive a personalised letter in advance, to tell them that Father Christmas knows they're at The Connaught this year
- Carol singing on Christmas Eve
- At bedtime, children find milk and cookies to leave outside the door for Father Christmas and carrots for the reindeer
- Adults’ and children’s stockings
- Traditional English breakfast to start Christmas Day
- Your own horse-drawn carriage to take you for a nostalgic, carefree ride around the elegant streets of Mayfair
- An exquisite lunch served on Christmas Day in Jean-Georges or Hélène Darroze (£45 per person inc. VAT supplement applies for bookings at Hélène Darroze)
- Specially dedicated play spaces for children
- Traditional English breakfast on Boxing Day morning
- Late check-out at 2pm
From £2,325 per room for a two-night stay
(inclusive of all taxes)
Please call +44 (0) 20 7107 8945 or
More special offers
Happiness is… not one bedroom but two, plus sweets, eats, treats – and complimentary champagne for the parents. From £900.Find out more
A room is sweet - but a suite is heaven, especially with a complimentary bottle of champagne to enjoy. From £1,650.Find out more
When two days just aren’t enough, settle in for a Timeless Weekend – Thursday to Monday with a host of extras. From £600.Find out more