Christmas at The Connaught
This year, allow us to bring you the most perfect Christmas imaginable. First, a special letter from Father Christmas to say he’ll see you at The Connaught. On Christmas Eve, the excitement builds, with carol singing, hand-picked treats – and carrots, milk and cookies for your children to leave out for Father Christmas at bedtime.
Then, wake up to stockings brimming with gifts for everyone, and an enchanting day of festivities ahead. We’ll even whisk you away on a magical carriage ride around the twinkling streets of Mayfair, with mugs of hot chocolate and marshmallows to warm your cockles.
We take care of every festive detail, so you can completely relax and enjoy this magical time with your loved ones. One golden moment after another. There’s simply nothing quite like it.
- Two nights stay in one of our breathtaking rooms or suites
- Welcome bottle of champagne and festive treats in the room
- Mini Christmas trees in all one-bed and signature suites
- Children receive a personalised letter in advance, to tell them that Father Christmas knows they're at The Connaught this year
- Carol singing on Christmas Eve
- At bedtime, children find milk, cookies (to leave outside the door for Father Christmas) and carrots (for the reindeer)
- Adults’ and children’s stockings
- English breakfast to start Christmas Day
- Your own horse-drawn carriage to take you for a nostalgic, carefree ride around the elegant streets of Mayfair – keep your hands warm on a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows
- An exquisite 5-course lunch served on Christmas Day in Jean-Georges or Hélène Darroze (£45 inc. VAT supplement applies for bookings at Hélène Darroze)
- Specially dedicated play spaces for children
- Traditional English breakfast on Boxing Day morning
- Late check-out at 2pm
- Offer is valid for a two-night stay from 24 December 2017 only.
From £2,310 for a Superior King Room
(inclusive of tax)
Please call +44 (0) 20 7107 8945 or
More special offers
V&A Exhibition Experience
Your tickets to the V&A’s acclaimed Balenciaga exhibition are included in the ultimate fashionista’s break. From £795.
Monday feels a whole lot better when it’s preceded by a night at The Connaught. From £480.
Happiness is… not one bedroom but two, plus sweets, eats, treats – and complimentary champagne for the parents. From £900.