Mayfair City Break at The Connaught
With our doors reopened we invite you to (re)discover Mayfair Village for summer in the city. From exclusive personal shopping to alfresco dining, our concierges hold the keys, and maps, to the finest experiences here – and across the capital.
Enjoy classic British picnics and summertime strolls through London’s Royal Parks, embark on a walking tour, or stay close to home with a leisurely lunch on the Jean-Georges terrace or at The Garden at The Berkeley – now open for the season. And, there’s no need for rain to stop play with personal shopping and a private entry to Gagosian gallery, not to mention the chilled champagne and artfully crafted ‘Connaughty’ pâtisserie ready and waiting in your rooms at The Connaught.
- Early 12 noon check-in and late 3pm check-out, with our compliments
- A perfectly chilled bottle of Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée to welcome you on arrival
- Limited edition Connaughty Cake when you arrive
- Daily English breakfast for two served in your room or suite, or at Jean-Georges at The Connaught.
- £100 dining credit to spend at the restaurants and bars in Claridge's or The Berkeley – or here at The Connaught with all guest room and Junior Suite bookings or £300 hotel credit with all other suite bookings, once per stay
- A walking map of London’s green spaces, galleries and picnic spots by The Connaught's concierges
- Complimentary overnight valet parking
- A personalised shopping experience at Matches (once per stay)
Offer is valid for stays until 30 April 2022 (inclusive). Subject to availability, blackout dates apply.
From £577.50 per night*
(inclusive of 5% VAT until 12 January 2021)
Alternatively call our Reservations team on +44 (0)20 7107 8927