V&A Exhibition Experience
When it comes to iconic fashion figures, there’s only one way to pay a fitting tribute – in absolute style. And what could be a more stylish way to pay homage to iconic couturier Cristóbal Balenciaga than a Deluxe King Room at The Connaught with two complimentary tickets to this celebrated V&A exhibition?
Don’t miss out on a very special way to see a spectacular exhibition that Vogue calls “a euphoric celebration of the master of them all.”
- A luxurious overnight stay
- Traditional English breakfast for two
- Two coveted tickets to the exhibition
- A copy of the official exhibition book
- A DVD of Federico Fellini’s classic film, La Dolce Vita
- A signature Martini each, in the Connaught Bar or in your room or suite
- Offer is valid for one-night stays between 27 May 2017 and 18 February 2018, inclusive and must be booked a minimum of three days in advance
From £795 per night for a Deluxe King room
From £1,875 per night for a one bed Carlos Suite
(inclusive of tax)
Please call +44 (0) 20 7107 8945 or
More Special Offers
When two days just aren’t enough, settle in for a Timeless Weekend – Thursday to Monday with a host of extras. From £600.
Take care of your mind, body and spirit with an overnight stay, luxurious spa treatment and the opportunity to dine at Jean-Georges. From £1,475.
Monday feels a whole lot better when it’s preceded by a night at The Connaught. From £480.