Nothing will compare to your first sight of The Apartment. Push open the hand-carved doors and enter a world apart, where discreet service and exquisite design meet in perfect balance.
Welcome to one of the finest penthouse suites in London. From the moment you step inside, every need is met – leaving you free to enjoy the beauty of this two-bedroom suite. Discover rooms suffused with natural light, dotted with original artworks. Step out onto a private balcony, where two terraces give bird’s-eye views over Carlos Place. Set atop The Connaught and at the height of Mayfair style, there’s nowhere quite like The Apartment.
To book, call us:
+44 (0)20 7107 8941
At a glance
- 2 King beds
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Average size: 285 sq m / 3068 sq ft
- Views: Carlos Place, Mayfair
- Connecting rooms Available on request
- London’s most engaging penthouse suite, designed by the late David Collins
- Wonderfully spacious
- Penthouse suite with large, wraparound balcony
- Two teak-decked terraces complete with topiary
- Four-poster king bed in master bedroom
- Double-height ceilings and a beautiful feature fireplace
- Dining table for eight to entertain your guests
- Butler’s pantry for your 24-hour butler service
- Extensive dressing room with beautifully-designed dressing table
- Opportunity to extend to a three-bedroom suite, or a nine-bedroom when reserving the entire sixth floor
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Nespresso coffee machine
- In-room entertainment system including Bose docking station
- Luxury robes and slippers
- Minibar with British treats chosen just for you
- Butler’s pantry and 24-hour butler service to meet your every request
- Bathroom and guest WC
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Connaught
Tailor your visit
You may also like
Restaurants & bars
From world-class cocktails to Michelin-starred cuisine or informal gourmet dining, it’s all here in our bars and restaurants to charm and delight.
Restaurants & bars
Deep beneath the hotel, the Aman Spa provides the perfect respite from London's hustle and bustle.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.