Terms & Conditions
Any cancellations must be made by 6.00pm local time, two days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty of one night's room charge. Cancellations for all Signature Suites must be made by 6.00pm local time, 14 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty charge.
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu. Methods that are accepted as a guarantee include: credit card, deposit, a pre-approved travel agent or a pre-approved company. Guaranteed reservations are held until noon the day after scheduled arrival.
A deposit may be used as a method of guarantee. Wire transfer is accepted as a deposit methods.
For reservations requiring 10 rooms or more please contact our Groups Desk on 00 800 800 72869 (Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland and UK), 011 800 800 72869 (United States), elsewhere call +44 (0)20 7750 6760. Alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a dog.
- The breed and weight of the dog must be advised in advance.
- For dogs that weigh more than 7kg it will be at the discretion of the General Manager as to whether the dog will dog in any room or suite at any given time.
- An anti-allergenic deep cleaning fee of £100 for all room/suite categories applies following every stay.
- Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair. Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
- The dog cannot be left alone in any room or suite at any time.
- Staff are not permitted to care for the dog - e.g. feeding or walking.
- The dog must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities.
- Dogs are not allowed in any food and beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Dogs are not permitted in our fleet vehicles.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the dog immediately.
- Dogs must be well trained.
Extra rollaway beds are available at £75 per night. We are delighted to provide extra beds for children up to and including 12 years of age with our compliments.
All rates are on a Room Only basis unless otherwise stated. All room rates are subject to a discretionary service charge of 5%.
To view our gift voucher terms and conditions, please click here.