Terms & Conditions
Any cancellations must be made by 6.00pm local time, two days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty of one night's room charge. Cancellations for all Signature Suites must be made by 6.00pm local time, 14 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty charge.
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu. Methods that are accepted as a guarantee include: credit card, deposit, a pre-approved travel agent or a pre-approved company. Guaranteed reservations are held until noon the day after scheduled arrival.
A deposit may be used as a method of guarantee. Wire transfer is accepted as a deposit methods.
For reservations requiring 10 rooms or more please contact our Groups Desk on 00 800 800 72869 (Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland and UK), 011 800 800 72869 (United States), elsewhere call +44 (0)20 7750 6760. Alternatively you can email: email@example.com
- Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a dog.
- The breed and weight of the dog must be advised in advance.
- For dogs that weigh more than 7kg it will be at the discretion of the General Manager as to whether the dog will dog in any room or suite at any given time.
- An anti-allergenic deep cleaning fee of £100 for all room/suite categories applies following every stay.
- Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair. Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
- The dog cannot be left alone in any room or suite at any time.
- Staff are not permitted to care for the dog - e.g. feeding or walking.
- The dog must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities.
- Dogs are not allowed in any food and beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Dogs are not permitted in our fleet vehicles.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the dog immediately.
- Dogs must be well trained.
Extra rollaway beds are available at £75 per night. We are delighted to provide extra beds for children up to and including 12 years of age with our compliments.
All rates are on a Room Only basis unless otherwise stated. All room rates are subject to a discretionary service charge of 5%.
To view our gift voucher terms and conditions, please click here.
Chauffeur Services and Fixed Transfers (Airports, Stations & Seaports)
All price are inclusive of VAT, services are billed to the guest room and settled upon departure.
For commercial airport arrivals, we offer 60 minutes of complimentary waiting time. Anything after this will be charged at the hourly rate.
For private airports, station services, seaports, and pickups from the Hotel a grace period of 15 minutes is applied, any additional time will be billed at the hourly rate.
For all services picking up at the Hotel or any other UK address, a minimum hire is applied depending on the vehicle type and location.
Cancellation and minimum hire policy of each service depends on the Vehicle and is shared at the booking stage, furthermore a charge will be applied for No Show and late cancellation services
Chauffeur gratuities are not included and are discretionary.
For any amendments or to cancel please contact concierge by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, concerns or problems please do not hesitate to contact the hotel concierge desk (email@example.com) or for urgent assistance please contact the Hotel Duty Manager, at +44 (0)207 499 7070.
Festive Period Surcharges
Luxury Saloons, V-classes, SUVs and Limos
24th December and 31st December from 4pm onwards - 50%
25th December, 26th December and 1st January 2024 - 50%
Coaches and Meet and Greets
24th December, 25th December, 26th December, 31st December and 1st January 2024 - 100%