Easter comes to The Connaught
At The Connaught, the scene is set for an Easter break that will put a spring in the whole family’s step. With seasonal treats for parents and children alike and plenty of activities to enjoy, now is the time to make the most of London as a family.
Your Easter experience starts with a bottle of chilled champagne as you settle into your rooms – where you’ll also find special treats for the children. There are plenty of activities to enjoy together, from family swimming hours at Aman Spa to afternoon tea with a Jean-Georges twist. If the colourful pastries leave your little ones feeling inspired, we will help them to decorate their own Easter eggs. But be sure to save some room for a family dinner at Jean-Georges at The Connaught, where children can eat for free once a day.
With a long weekend to play with, why not ask our concierges for tips on what to do in the city? Whether it’s catching a big show, hunting for Easter eggs at Kew Gardens or playing zookeeper for the day at London Zoo, adventure is just a hop, skip and jump away.
- Two bedrooms to accommodate all the family
- Welcome bottle of champagne to toast your arrival
- Easter treats for the children
- Traditional English breakfast for a family of up to four
- Complimentary meal for up to two children, from our children’s menu, once per day
- Late checkout at 2pm, if available
- Happy Families classic card game
- Selection of family films to enjoy in your room or suite
- Easter egg hunt for the children on Easter Sunday
- Easter egg decorating for the children
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Offer is valid for stays from 28 March to 2 April 2018 (inclusive).
From £900 per night for two rooms
(inclusive of all taxes)
Available from 28 March to 2 April 2018
To book Easter at The Connaught online now please select one room for two adults. If the offer is available on your selected dates the rate shown will include your additional room. Alternatively please call our Reservations team on +44 (0)20 7107 8945.