Specially for families
Travelling as a family gives you an entirely new way to see the city. The Connaught is ready to welcome our younger VIPs with individual experiences and family-friendly flourishes designed just for them.
Every moment of a stay at The Connaught should feel effortless – leaving you and your family free to enjoy all that the hotel, and London, have to offer. From the home-made treats on arrival to the personalised bathrobes at bed time, we’ll take care of every delightful little detail.
Amenities & Services
- Welcome treats
- Connaught activity book with pencils
- Organic baby amenities
- Connaught umbrella
- Children’s bathrobe and slippers
- Family-friendly swimming hours at Aman Spa
- Children’s menus
- Cots, highchairs, bottle warmers
- 24-hour room service
- Babysitting/childminding services (at an extra charge)
- Fully-trained first aider and doctor on call
- Children’s books and board games
- Nintendo Wii and choice of games
- Family Sky TV
- Family DVDs and CDs
- iPod docking stations in rooms and suites
For further information on our family friendly services, please contact our concierge:
Plan an exciting day out as a family. Or keep the children entertained while you enjoy some time to yourselves. Our concierge team will make sure your whole family has everything it needs to enjoy its stay in London, including:
- Recommendations for activities at the hotel, in London and beyond
- Tickets for attractions, museums and shows
- All your transport needs taken care of
- Enquire in advance about activity days organised by our partners, the wonderful children's entertainers Sharky & George
Design & Features
The Connaught’s rooms and corridors are dotted with exceptional art and design, celebrating creative spirits of the past and present.
Design & Features
It’s your experience that matters most to us. But if you’d like to know what the judges think, take a look at our awards.
The Connaught has been part of Mayfair life since 1815 – with name changes, renovations and royal visits along the way.