The Library Suite
Beautifully contemporary in design, with one or two secrets up its sleeve. The split-level Library Suite is a delight for book-lovers and appreciators of the finer things in life, created by architect Michael Blair.
Walking into the Library Suite for the first time is an experience to savour. The large reception hall, with its polished plaster walls and marble floors, hints at what’s to come. Follow the softly side-lit marble steps and emerge into the sitting room of this two-bedroom suite. The walls are lined with art, photography and fashion monographs, while the feature skylight bathes the seating area in light. View the modern artwork and browse the shelves – then open the secret door to the master bedroom. This peaceful space pairs contemporary furnishings, such as an elegant king bed, with classically-inspired features. Let your Connaught story begin…
To book, call us:
+44 (0)20 7107 8945
At a glance
- 2 King beds (twin beds available)
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Average size: 124 sq m / 1335 sq ft
- Views: Adams Row, Mayfair rooftops
- Connecting rooms Not Available
- A breathtaking library sitting room
- A split-level suite designed by architect Michael Blair
- Flooded with natural daylight and featuring skylight ceiling
- A coal-effect gas fireplace and attractive dining table in the living room
- A secret door behind bookcase leading to master bedroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour butler service to meet your every request
- Burberry trench coats to use during your stay
- Fresh flowers and complimentary water at turndown
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Luxury robes and slippers
- In-room entertainment system including Bose docking station
- Library of design and art books
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- Use of Nintendo Wii or Xbox on request
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Connaught
- Guest WC
Tailor your visit
Restaurants & bars
From world-class cocktails to Michelin-starred cuisine or informal gourmet dining, it’s all here in our bars and restaurants to charm and delight.
Deep beneath the hotel, the Aman Spa provides the perfect respite from London's hustle and bustle.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.