The Terrace Suite
A true Mayfair marvel. This two-bedroom suite matches the largest terrace in the neighbourhood with beautiful contemporary design interiors by Guy Oliver.
When you stay in the Terrace Suite, a private elevator takes you straight from The Connaught’s foyer to your marble-clad entrance hall. Ask your butler to unpack the luggage as you make yourself at home. Sip a welcome drink in the sitting area, where there’s plenty of space to kick back and relax. With landscaping by two-time Chelsea Flower Show gold medallist Tom Stuart-Smith, enjoy this personal piece of heaven among the Mayfair rooftops. Perfect for peaceful stays or entertaining guests, the Terrace Suite is among the best in London.
To book, call us:
+44 (0)20 7107 8945
At a glance
- 2 King beds (twin beds available)
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Average size: 210 sq m / 2260 sq ft
- Views: Adams Row, Mayfair rooftops
- Connecting rooms Not Available
- Designed by interiors architect Guy Oliver
- Supremely spacious
- Beautifully-landscaped and furnished terrace
- Private elevator access
- Individually-designed furniture
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- King bed
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Burberry trench coats to use during your stay
- In-room entertainment system including Bose docking station
- Luxury robes and slippers
- Minibar with British treats chosen just for you
- 24-hour butler service to meet your every request
- Bathroom and guest WC
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Connaught
Tailor your visit
Restaurants & bars
From world-class cocktails to Michelin-starred cuisine or informal gourmet dining, it’s all here in our bars and restaurants to charm and delight.
Deep beneath the hotel, the Aman Spa provides the perfect respite from London's hustle and bustle.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.