with ajo blanco & bottarga
To prepare the lobster:
- Poach the claws for 4 mins in the court bouillon.
- Put a skewer through the tail, poach for 2 mins and put directly on ice.
- Clean and divide into bite-size chunks.
- Just before putting on the plate, season the lobster with olive oil, lemon juice and salt flakes.
To prepare the peaches:
- Cut the peaches roughly into large pieces.
- Put in a sous-vide with the olive oil, basil leaves and a pinch of salt, to marinate for 1 hour.
- Cut into small, cylindrical pieces.
To prepare the basil oil:
- Purée the basil and oil together.
- Boil until all the moisture is gone.
- Pass through muslin cloth and chill quickly.
To prepare the ajo blanco:
- Soak the white, diced, gluten-free bread and milk overnight.
- In a thermomix, purée the milk, bread, fresh almonds, water and sherry vinegar.
- Once the mix is smooth, slowly add the olive oil.
- Pass through a fine sieve and adjust seasoning with vinegar and fine salt.
- Serve very chilled.
- Place the lobster and peaches on the plate.
- Pour over a quantity of the ajo blanco.
- Finish with drops of basil oil, and garnish with a variety of basil leaves, the mustard flower, fennel, samphire and a grating of dry bottarga on top.
For the lobster:
- 1 blue lobster
- court bouillon – enough to submerge the lobster claws
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- sea salt
- espelette pepper
For the ajo blanco:
- 200g whole milk
- 100g white
- gluten-free bread
- 75g fresh almonds
- 10g sherry vinegar
- 100g olive oil
- 100g water
- 5g garlic
- fine salt
For the basil oil:
- 3 bunches of basil
- 300g grapeseed oil
For the compressed peach:
- 3 yellow peaches
- 12 leaves of basil
- 50g olive oil
- Thai basil
- purple basil
- baby green basil
- bronze fennel
- mustard flower
- bottarga, dry
- samphire, blanched